Coderminds helps children between the ages of 6 and 16 to become "digitally literate". We believe it is important that children learn to function safely and flexibly in the digital world and gain insight into how this world works.
Why we do this?
- Not every child needs to become a programmer, but learning to program is a valuable skill in our ever-growing technological living and working world.
How we do this?
- Coderminds guides children with their first steps in programming and technology. We introduce the basic principles of programming with a diverse range of projects. Children who participate are engaged in learning and problem-solving activities. While it may just be fun for them, they are working on essential skills. How nice is that? Thinking up, designing and implementing solutions together. After that, testing begins. Is it not working? Then we go back to the drawing board. We will continue to adjust and fine-tune until the students have a working product. We guide children in their journey from idea to successful product. The result is a child who is proud of his beautiful structure.
What do we offer?
- A combination of programming and the STEAM method come together in our Robotics lessons. STEAM stands for Science, Technology, Engineering, Art & Mathematics and can no longer be ignored in our world. Our offer is tailored to the curriculum of the school and the lessons and materials are tailored to the age category of the child. The lessons are intended for students in grades 3 to 8 of primary and secondary school students. For primary schools, the division between groups 3 to 5 and groups 6 to 8 is used. Talented students are given the opportunity to participate in national and / or international competitions. We expect all students to complete the chosen package.
- Coderminds brings children into contact with programming and technology. We stand for enjoyable digital education that prepares students for the future. Our classes are fun, educational and challenging. There is an incredible amount to learn. With the right starting point and guidance, students can develop in the direction they like best. Having fun now and at the same time preparing for the future in which technology is becoming increasingly important! With a role model that stimulates the students to deepen their knowledge and develop creative ideas.
- Our vision is no different from what Steve Jobs said: "Everyone should learn to code, it teaches you how to think." Coderminds is happy to contribute to this vision.
- Technical skills that are indispensable in the 21st century
- Knowledge about programming through basic coding skills
- Apply, practice and increase analytical intelligence
- Collaborative skills;
- Skills for coding: important for now and the future, for example for a job in technology
- Problem-solving thinking: can be applied to both challenges during lessons and in daily life.
School & Academy
€80/ 4 weeks
- Per Student
- Per Class
- For Introduction Days
Best of Coderminds
What are the benefits of programming and robotica for children?
It contributes to the development of your child in the following ways:
- Programming and Robotics develops multiple technical skills that are indispensable in the 21st century;
- Subjects and words that are used in the documents of the course materials are compatible with the school's curriculum. This also contributes to students’ own education.
- By learning the basic coding skills, the student gets to know more about the programming side of the world;
- With programming and robotics, the student is prepared for STEAM (SCIENCE, Technology, Engineering, Art, Mathematics) education, where the world is directed.
- It has a tremendous contribution to the development of analytical intelligence.
- Extensive attention to collaboration skills that are important for study, career and personal development;
- The student learns problem-solving thinking: to apply for challenges during lessons as well as in daily life;
- It will contribute a new approach to the abstract subjects.
- Students learn skills that will prepare them from an early age for the jobs of the future;
- Robotics is the most efficient form of education that combines programming and STEAM training.
What will the annual program be like?
Our annual program consists of several programming and robotica sub-programs. According to the chosen sub-program, the course materials are taught to children in accordance with their curriculums.
What is the next after the course?
We also have many course materials of our own. A way of learning techniques are followed based on the age category of the student. Each of the next lesson material is a little more challenging than the current one in the way of student's development. In addition, if the student is talented or has completed the latest level course material, the student is prepared for national or international competitions.
How many weeks later are students able to change the program , packet or schedule if they want?
Each of our materials has a certain time schedule. Students have to follow the packet they choose.Whatever course material our student is in, he has to work on that material for the development of the student until the end of that material, because these course materials are used not only by us, but also for STEAM (SCIENCE, Technology, Engineering, Art, Mathematics) education and make great contributions to the development of the student. It is widely accepted by educators in the world.
Which age groups do you teach?
We have 3 groups of students in terms of age: Group 3-5, Group 6-8 and secondary school. We also have a group in which we prepare for national and international competitions, which is the next step for our talented students.
Which age group works with which materials?
You can see the details in here here