Coderminds is an educational initiative dedicated to fostering programming and robotics skills in children through diverse programs such as after-school courses and workshops. The initiative emphasizes enjoyable and accessible learning, nurturing creativity and personalized experiences. They are committed to excellence and empowerment, aiming to revolutionize education by developing digitally skilled and responsible individuals who find traditional schooling methods unsatisfactory. Coderminds values building a welcoming community that encourages individuality and resembles a supportive family. Through continuous innovation, they strive to meet the unique needs of each child, fostering a space where learning breaks conventional boundaries and unlocks students’ potential. Ultimately, Coderminds seeks to shape the future of programming education, preparing a generation to adeptly navigate the digital age.
Our mission at our programming and robotics academy is to provide a fun environment where children are challenged to develop their programming skills in programming & robotics programs, such as after-school and weekend courses, Coder-Camps during vacations, workshops, lessons during school hours, and Plusclass for gifted kids. We do this by creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere that fosters creativity, joy in learning, independence and confidence under the gentle guidance and support of our passionate team.
At Coderminds, our vision is not only to be the leading provider of coding education for kids but also to make learning enjoyable and accessible to all. We aim to empower our students with the skills and knowledge they need to pursue their passions and thrive in a constantly evolving digital world, while also empowering a sense of ethical responsibility and digital awareness. We believe in creating a warm and welcoming environment that fosters family-like connections, joy, and a love of learning. Our innovative approach to teaching and learning goes beyond programming to create well-rounded students who are digitally skilled, aware, and responsible. Revolutionizing education for disconnected students with traditional schools by sparking their curiosity and potential through engaging, hands-on programming and robotics experiences.
- Fun: We believe first of all that learning should be fun and engaging and we therefore create a playful and enjoyable atmosphere in our programs and classes, speaking to children’s natural intrinsic motivation to learn and explore new things.
- Excellence: We are committed to providing the highest quality programming and robotics education for our students. We continually improve and innovate our programs and services with the latest fun programming gear and knowledge on robotics, learning, and children to ensure that our students receive the best possible education.
- Out of the box: We like to step out of the box in how we teach and we value creative thinking in our students as well as our team. We believe that’s how we truly create space for growth, development and learning in students and teachers.
- Creativity: We believe that freedom to be creative is essential for success in programming and robotics education. We encourage our students to explore and express themselves freely through their coding projects.
- Personalized Learning: We recognize that every child is unique and strive to provide a tailored learning experience that meets each student’s individual needs, pace interests.
- Empowerment: We aim to empower our students and our team with the skills, knowledge, and confidence they need to pursue their goals and dreams on making it an empowering experience.
- Welcoming: We value diversity, inclusivity, and respect for all individuals, regardless of their background or abilities. Each child is unique and brings something to this world. We therefore also aim to see children for who they are, free from labels, in the qualities they each have.
- FAMILY: We believe in building a strong community of learners and educators who support and inspire each other like a warm family. children don’t develop on seperate little islands. We therefore value their family, like parents and caretakers, and warmly welcome them as part of our coder family in the learning process of their children.